Fees & Insurance
$120 per session
An initial phone consultation is encouraged and free of charge.
I am an in-network provider for most major insurance companies Premera, Regence, Aetna, First Choice, United Behavioral & Group Health. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. The coverage for our work will depend on your particular policy, not the insurance company itself. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- What does my plan pay for out-of-network mental health providers?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I will make every effort to ensure that services are affordable. If insurance is not applicable, a sliding scale fee may be available.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted. To make a payment with your credit card I offer paypal services where you can complete your payment to me safely and securely.